Bollywood rules the fashion industry more often than not. Apart from the dressing, the hairstyles portrayed by the actors set the trend among public. Usually, a look at all Bollywood actresses’ hair is more or less the same, but with a little cut here and there and the hairstyle looks completely different.
If you are looking at getting a hair cut from a beauty parlour and would like to look like one that is tried and tested well on any Bollywood actress, then the list below describes the top 10 popular hairstyles.
1. Katrina Kaif- After being voted as the most sought after Bollywood actress on Google this year, the lady has also been voted as the Sexiest. There is little doubt then why her hairstyle has interested people as well. The look is the hottest this year and although Katrina does not really experiment with her makeup, it is the perfect cut for shoulder length hair. The only visible change in Katrina’s hair is that she at times straightens perms or curls the hair depending on her attire and the occasion.
2. Aishwarya Rai- The second on the list is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. This former Miss India and Miss World has always maintained a long and flowing hair. If you ever intend following her hairstyle, then it’s important that you get your hair highlighted as well. The hairstyle is perfect to also tie a bun or tie as a ponytail.
3. Salman Khan- After the super success of Dabangg, this actor’s hairstyle has got popular. Young men have been following his hairstyles as well. His hairstyle is easy and short and definitely catches a woman’s attention.
4. Priyanka Chopra- Priyanka Chopra has become one of the leading actresses in the industry today. Her pixie little bob suits her face very well. Although this hairstyle looks great, it is not easy to maintain. The hair can also be altered to give it a ruffed look.
5. Amitabh Bachchan- This superstar has a personality that men die for. He is enigmatic, pragmatic and his personality goes very well with his hairstyle. Although he does not have trendy and young hairstyle, the class that he exhibits is a hit among the older sect of people.
6. Deepika Padukone- The hairstyle she exhibited in ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’ was well accepted by people. With this hairstyle, you can do anything you would like to; whether you would like to per it, curl it or dress it up the way you want.
7. Aishwarya Rai, Robot Movie- Her very short hair in the movie Robot is sure to create a hit amongst youngsters.
8. Priyanka Chopra, Anjana Anjani- She looks really cool in this movie. The hairstyle and makeup can suit any type of face, and it neither too long nor is it short.
9. Shah Rukh Khan- When he started off, he had the 70′s hairstyle which was difficult to set right since it dangled across his forehead. But his current hairstyle, which is cropped and gelled along with the spikes, has set a trend among college goers.
10. Kareena Kapoor- The latest heartthrob of the Kapoor family has always maintained a standard hairstyle without much change over the years. However, it looks super cool.
You can try most of these hairstyles at home, and if you are willing to spend that little bit extra, go to your favourite beauty parlour and ask them to give you that cut!